Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another easy appy. Kids love 'em too!
- 2 cups baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄3 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (4 ounce) package pepperoni, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine baking mix and water until you have a soft dough. Turn dough onto floured board and knead 5 times.
- Roll into a rectangle 15x9 inches.
- Mix tomato paste, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Spread over dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of sides.
- Sprinkle pepperoni and cheese over seasoning mixture.
- Roll up firmly beginning with long side. Pinch edges to seal.
- Place roll, seam side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes on sheet, then cut into slices.