Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Football season is just around the corner...and it's not too early to think about what will be doning your countertops and feeding the frenzied viewers who have taken over your living room and kitchen! This Pepperoni Pizza Bread is sure to be a big hit.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Roll out the dough on a cookie sheet and start to layer your spinach & pepperoni. There really is no limit to what kind of ingredients you use. Just depends on what your family likes. The good news is my kids don't really notice the spinach!
- Once all of your ingredients are layered on, you can begin to roll the dough up. When you are done rolling, pinch the seam and ends together so the cheese doesn't ooze out. Make sure the seam is on the bottom, touching the cookie sheet.
- I usually cook at 350°F for 20-25 minutes. You'll just want to keep an eye on it in case it needs more or less time in your oven. Once it starts to brown you can brush it with a little egg white and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to make it pretty.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes and slice with a serrated bread knife.
- Enjoy! :).