Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister and I love this pasta! Any time we have a party, cook out or get together, it is sure to make an appearance!
- 1 lb spiral shaped pasta
- 3 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 -2 green onion, diced
- 3 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare pasta according to box. Drain.
- Add tomatoes, carrots, cheese, pepperoni, and onions.
- Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, red wine vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper in separate bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.
- Best if sits for several hours or overnight to absorb flavor. Garnish with Parmesan cheese before serving.