Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
yummy! I got this out of a good houskeeping magazine!
Make and share this Pepperoni Angel Hair recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta, uncooked and broke into thirds
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, green pepper and pepperoni in a large bowl.
- Drain pasta and add to pepperoni mixture.
- Top with the salad dressing and parmasean cheese; toss to coat.
This recipe was excellent! I did not add the cucumber or green peppers. I substituted a chopped red onion and salt & pepper instead. I added a little bit more Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese. I saw this dish at a resturant and wanted to try to find the recipe. Your recipe was as close as I could find. The restuarant also omitted the cucumbers and green peppers. Otherwise...excellent dish! Thanks for submitting it!