- 473.18 ml epsom salts
- 3785.0 ml warm water
- 2 peppermint tea bags
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 0.06-0.13 ml cinnamon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Steep the tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water, letting sit 10 minutes.
- Remove bags from water.
- Dissolve epsom salts in 1 gallon of warm water in a bowl large enough for both of your feet to fit comfortably.
- Mix tea with the epsom salt bath and stir.
- Add cinnamon oil.
- If water is too hot, add a little cold.
- Soak feet for 15 minutes.
- Feet will feel exhilarated and tingly.
- Great for removing foot odor as well.