This comes from the book series Bubbles, by Sarah Strohmeyer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steep the tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water, letting sit 10 minutes.
- 2Remove bags from water.
- 3Dissolve epsom salts in 1 gallon of warm water in a bowl large enough for both of your feet to fit comfortably.
- 4Mix tea with the epsom salt bath and stir.
- 5Add cinnamon oil.
- 6If water is too hot, add a little cold.
- 7Soak feet for 15 minutes.
- 8Feet will feel exhilarated and tingly.
- 9Great for removing foot odor as well.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Foot Soak
Serving Size: 1 (4031 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peppermint tea bags