1/4 Photos of Peppermint Cocoa
A nice treat for the Kiddies. Or Adults!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 peppermint stick candy (4 1/2")
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- licor 43 vanilla liqueur (optional)
- whipped cream
- 1Place peppermint crushed sticks in a food processor till fine powder.
- 2Add with sugar, creamer and cocoa.
- 3Pulse till mixed.
- 4Add 1/4 cup mix to 3/4 cup boiling water for each serving.
- 5If you like serve with a shot of 43 and top with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peppermint stick candy