Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice treat for the Kiddies. Or Adults!
Make and share this Peppermint Cocoa recipe from Food.com.
- 3 peppermint stick candy (4 1/2")
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- licor 43 vanilla liqueur (optional)
- whipped cream
- Place peppermint crushed sticks in a food processor till fine powder.
- Add with sugar, creamer and cocoa.
- Pulse till mixed.
- Add 1/4 cup mix to 3/4 cup boiling water for each serving.
- If you like serve with a shot of 43 and top with whipped cream.
This was wonderful. Definitely something to make on a regular basis. I whipped some cream for it but didn't have and 43 vanilla liqueur. I need to get some just for this. Thanks for sharing ~Rita~! I made this for Comfort Cafe January 2010.
This was GREAT, so creamy and minty we all loved it. It will make a great gift for Christmas baskets with a little tag with directions. Thanks
Cocoa DOES NOT get any better than this!!! Being a total mint and chocolate fanatic I knew I would love this.... but wowsie!!! This was FABULOUS...FANTASTIC totally FANTABULOUS!!! I loved the vanilla liqueur and I was so glad I waited until I purchased it before trying the recipe!!! I used the hershey mint chocolate candy canes and also used the optional whipped cream!!! This was pure heaven!