Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had a bag of Andes peppermint crunch baking chips so I thought it would be fun to make peppermint bark with. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. cooking time is chill time.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Andes peppermint crunch baking chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 8 candy canes, crushed
- pour both bags of chips in microwave safe bowl.
- microwave,stirring after each minute.until thouroughly melted,approx. 3 minutes.
- when melted, stir in crushed candy canes.
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- spread mixture onto cookie sheet.
- chill in refridgerator until firm.
- Break into pieces and serve.