This is posted in response to a recipe request. Found on an epicurious board. Does not include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2In a bowl, cream together the 1 cup butter and sugar.
- 3Add vanilla extract and flour; mix until smooth.
- 4Shape level teaspoons of dough into log shapes.
- 5Place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Microwave chocolate chips and the 1 tablespoon butter for 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- 9Spread chocolate on flat side of cookie and top with the other.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 59.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g