Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe jumped out at me because it is unusual and uses my favorite fruit and seasoning.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- wash, hull and cut strawberries in half lengthwise.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill One hour and serve.
I really was fasinated by this combination of ingredients - I, too, love pepper and I loved the recipe - Takes seconds to put together - give it a chill and there you have it a lovely lead in to breakfast or any meal or serve as a light dessert