Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve these crispy crostinis with cheese or your favorite olive spread! Adapted from a spice website.
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- fresh ground black pepper
- freshly ground sea salt
- Place bread slices in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
- Lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Generously grind black pepper over the bread and add a few grinds of sea salt to taste. Enjoy!
- Bake at 350ºF for 12-15 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
Sharon, these are the best; simplicity at it's finest! I think they would be lovely as a stand alone nibble for cocktail hour, or served alongside a salad! The tapenade suggestion also holds promise for me! Thank you so much for sharing the delightful crostini!