Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
Adapted from Weight Watchers Slim Ways Chicken. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounded good.
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 skinless chicken breasts (3 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup pepper jelly
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pound Chicken thin.
- Brush one side with oil and coat with bread crumbs.
- Turn over and spread Jelly on other side.
- Roll chicken breast. (Bread crumbs on the outside.) Use toothpicks to hold roll together.
- Coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Broil for approximately 8 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.