Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple and favourite dish in Hawaii for you !
- 1 large ripe papaya
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix ingredients together and chill at least ½ hour.
- That simple!
Very nice refreshing quick salsa made with common tropical ingredients. Looked and tasted great with my nachos. The onion is needed to give it a bit of bite.