Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
I got this from Penzeys Spices Christmas 2006 Cookbook. I just wanted to get this down here, so I don't lose it.
- 4 small zucchini, split length-wise
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about one clove)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon chives
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 slice thick bacon, diced (divided) or 3 tablespoons butter (divided)
- Slice the zucchini and arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each slice with garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and cheese.
- Top with diced bacon or pats of butter and broil on low, 10 minutes for bacon, 7 minutes for butter.