1/2 Photos of Pecorino Cracker Crisps
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Combine cheese, salt, pepper and butter in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until well combined.
- 3Add flour and beat until just combined.
- 4Turn dough out on to a sheet of plastic wrap, roll into a log shape and wrap well.
- 5Place into the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- 6Remover from freezer and unwrap. Slice dough about 1/8 inch thick. About the width of an average cracker.
- 7Bake on a silpat or parchment paper on a cookie sheet for 12-15 minutes or just getting golden on the edges.
- 8Let cool on sheet after removing from oven for a few minutes then carefully remove with a spatula to serve or store.
Browse Our Top Savory Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecorino Cracker Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: