Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Cute little pecan pie muffins. They freeze well. Great for gifts.
Top Review by Bekeur
I love pecan pie and i was reading my guidepost magazine this month and found this recipe and thought it sounded interesting and very easy....I however left the magazine somewhere so I thought well the "Zaar" has everything and so it does. This is an awesome recipe. It actually does taste like pecan pie. The only problem i have with it is that I don't want to stop eating them YIKES. I also added about a teaspoon of vanilla.
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml self rising flour
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 158.51 ml melted butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine the sugar, flour, and pecans; set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine the butter and eggs. Stir in the flour mixture.
- Fill greased and floured mini muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they test done with a toothpick.
- Remove from tins immediately, and let cool on wire rack.
- These also freeze well.