Recipe by Dreamgoddess
Recipe found in a regional magazine. I'm adding these treats to my goodie tray this holiday. Cook time includes letting the "kisses" sit in the oven after baking.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat the egg white until soft peaks form.
- Add the sugar and vanilla gradually.
- Add the pecans.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Using a teaspoon, place pecan kisses 1" apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven off.
- Let the pecan kisses sit in the oven an additional 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.