Maryland Jim's Note:
We love pecans and scallops. In addition, trying new salsa recipes is something that I have had fun playing around with lately. So the combination just seemed to blend perfectly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup finely ground pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon season all seasoning
- 1 lb sea scallops, drained and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Black Bean Salsa
- 1Combine pecans and seasonings. Roll scallops into pecan mixture and set aside. Heat butter and oil in skillet on medium high heat. Saute scallops in oil, cooking 2-3 minutes on each side.
- 2Serve with Black Bean Salsa.
- 3For Black Bean Salsa, combine all ingredients, mixing well. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Encrusted Scallops With Black Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.8
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 571.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: