Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This recipe came from my aunt. They are so good!
Top Review by suzabad
Folks might want to add a dash of salt (it calls for it in my original recipe.) Recipe should make around 3 1/2 dozen. (My recipe calls for only 1 egg white and 1 cup light brown sugar...but the recipe is basically the same so no need to add a new one. One STRONG suggestion: Do not make these on rainy or very humid days. The will be sticky if you do.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the egg whites until they form a peak.
- Combine sugar and pecans.
- Add to egg whites.
- Drop with a teaspoon on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn the oven off.
- Leave the pecan dainties in the oven for 30 minutes.