Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the creamy garlic dressing and pecans in separate bowls.
- Dip each chicken breast in the dressing then in the pecans to coat. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear. Cool slightly, and cut into strips.
- On serving plates, arrange equal amounts of the lettuce, mandarin oranges, cranberries, and blue cheese. Top with equal amounts chicken, and serve with Ranch dressing.