1/1 Photo of Pecan Butter & Caramel Birthday Cake
This cake is not only delicious, it is also super easy to make and spectacular to look at. Great idea for last minute birthdays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box betty crocker super moist butter pecan cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box vanilla cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 Betty Crocker fluffy white frosting mix
- 1As per package, beat cake mix with milk, oil and eggs.
- 2Pour into 2 separate 8'' baking dish, bake as per directions on package.
- 3For the caramel, melt together brown sugar, heavy cream and butter until sugar desolves and becomes creamy. Set aside.
- 4With a spatula, spread half of vanilla icing on toop of bottom cake, drizzle half of caramel.
- 5Place second cake on top and spread remaining icing, drizzle caramel on top and sprinkle with chopped chocolate covered caramel candies.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Butter & Caramel Birthday Cake
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 72.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix
Betty Crocker fluffy white frosting mix
chocolate-covered caramel candies