- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream 1/4 cup sugar and butter.
- Add vanilla and blend well.
- Add flour and salt then blend.
- Stir in nuts and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Lightly grease 2 baking pans.
- Shape dough into 1/2 inch balls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove and roll the pecan balls in remaining sugar to coat.
- Cool and roll again in sugar then serve.