- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pancetta or 1⁄4 cup bacon
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup packed arugula or 1 cup watercress
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook 2-3 minutes, or until onion is softened.
- Add peas, water and arugula. Increase heat to medium high and cook, stirring frequently, 3-4 minutes, until peas are tender and greens are wilted.
- Stir in olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.