Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
An ideal dessert thats quick and easy to prepare in advance.
- 1 (170 g) can evaporated milk
- 1 (410 g) can pears (pieces or halves)
- 1 (80 g) packet lemon jelly powder
- Chill the milk Overnight in the Fridge or a while in the freezer.
- Drain Pears and bring the Syrup to the boil.
- Use to make the Jelly.
- Puree pears and stir them into the jelly.
- Beat milk into a thick foam and beat it into the Pear mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a Glass dish and refrigerate to set.
- Decorate as Desired.