Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty Cuban fruit shake. You can serve this with or without alcohol.
- Cut 4 thin slices of pear, crosswise and set aside. These are for garnish.
- Peel, halve and core both pears.
- Using a blender, puree the pears, rum and condensed milk until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add the ice cubes and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into martini glasses and garnish with a pear slice.
How can I say this! WOW! I LOVE IT AND I USED RUM. Now the next time I make it, I will use Malibu Rum and see. AND IT DIDN'T SNEAK UP ON ME EITHER. Thanks for posting!