- 1 small pita bread (8-in. round)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut butter (I use natural)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 banana
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the peanut butter, fairly thickly, on 1 half of the inside of the pita.
- In a bowl, mash the raspberries into jam. You can add some honey at this point if you like. Spread the berry mush over the peanut butter.
- Thinly slice the banana so it's layered evenly on top of the "jam". Fold the plain pita half over the filling and eat like a taco!