- 3 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley (, remove stems first)
- 3⁄4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor (or blender), place the basil and parsley, and process until finely minced.
- Add all other ingredients except oil, and process until peanuts are finely chopped.
- Through the feed tube, pour in the oil and process until mixture is creamy-smooth.
- Keep refrigerated.