Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Easy to make and addicting!
Top Review by FLUFFSTER
These are absolutely the greatest! I only had Hershey's Special Dark chips (oh darn!) lol and used them. It is so easy to make and easier to eat!! Thanks so much Kitten! Made for 24 days of Christmas event at Kittencal's forum!
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients with a pastry blender.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat melt the chocolate chips with the evaporated milk, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat; add vanilla.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the melted chocolate mixture; set aside.
- Pour the remaining chocolate mixture with the crumb mixture, and stir until well blended.
- Spread evenly in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Frost with reserved chocolate mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour.