Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Home Cooking Magazine Sept/Oct 2005. Sounds delicious and easy but I haven't made it yet. I just found it in a pile of recipe clippings! Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (4 ounce) package graham cracker tart shells (6)
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spoon into tart shells.
- Cover; chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Oh my goodness these are so so so good. And super easy! I used the microwave to melt the chocolate and p.b. together, so that added to the easiness. These will definitely be made again (and soon!) Thank you so much for sharing!
These are really good. Like candies in a tart. I used mini phyllo shells (8 for a quarter recipe) since that is what I had in the house, and peanut halves (and really loved them in it). I think I would do less marshmallow next time.