Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy little cookies that won't ruin your diet.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups natural-style peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup soy protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the wet ingredients, then stir in the dry.
- Roll dough into 1" balls, and place on an ungreased cookie sheet about 2" apart. And press them down with a fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes.