Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
these are a hit with my cocker spaniel..Tobey
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- place both flours in medium mixing bowl.blend with a whisk.
- add hot water and mix.
- add peanut butter and mix until blended.knead for 3 minutes.
- sprinkle half the cornmeal evenly over a sheet of waxed paper.place dough in the center of this.
- sprinkle remaining cornmeal evenly over top of dough.
- roll 1/4" thick.cut with 2 1/2" cookie cutter or cut into rectangles.
- place on sprayed baking sheet.
- bake at 350* for 25 minutes (for harder treats -- bake 40 minutes).
- these will be slightly puffy in style.