Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
YUMMY!!! Need I say more
- 9 cups milk, divided
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered chocolate milk mix
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- In a large kettle, combine 1 cup milk and peanut butter.
- Stirring frequently, cook over low heat until smooth.
- Increase heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in remaining 8 cups milk and chocolate mix.
- Stirring occasionally, cook just until mixture simmers.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Oh wow! This was soooo good! I'm not sure if I'll drink cocoa any other way from now on. I needed to scale it down and used 1 C. of milk, just shy of 1 T. of PB and 1 packet cocoa mix and skipped the whipped cream. Mmmm...mmm! I'll be make this often. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
What could be better than peanut butter and chocolate, this is such a yummy drink.
I cut this recipe down to 2 servings, for DD and myself and followed the recipe as written, and finished with a dollop of cream.
All we can both say is Ohhh My Goodness ......
This was sooooooo.....YUMMO!
Thick, rich, creamy, so delicious and can I say so Yummy again!
Thanks Buggsy for a perfect the hot cocoa on a cold winter's day.