Recipe by Rita~
Home made fun to do with the kids! You can kick it up by roasting the nuts first and add a couple drops of hot sauce!Posted for Ducky and her son!
Top Review by oilpatchjo
Hi Rita~, I tripled the recipe was done in about 2 minutes flat! Smooth as silk texture and a very creamy taste I used sunflower oil and sea salt. This peanut butter compares with anything you could buy in the store. Thanks for posting Rita~!
Directions See How It's Made
- For smooth peanut butter:.
- Mix the peanuts with the peanut oil & salt, and pour the mixture into the food processor.
- Process the mixture until it's very smooth.
- Store your smooth peanut butter in a sealed container in the fridge. It will be good for 2 weeks.
- For chunky peanut butter:.
- Take about 1/4 cup out of your 1 1/2 cups of peanuts and set them aside.
- Mix the rest of the peanuts with the oil and salt, and pour the mixture into the food processor.
- Process the mixture until it's very smooth, then stir in the peanuts that you had set aside.
- Process a few seconds more to create the chunks in your chunky peanut butter.
- Store your chunky peanut butter in a sealed container in the fridge. It will be good for 2 weeks.