1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Homemade! Ducky! Creamy or Chunky?
Home made fun to do with the kids! You can kick it up by roasting the nuts first and add a couple drops of hot sauce!Posted for Ducky and her son!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For smooth peanut butter:.
- 2Mix the peanuts with the peanut oil & salt, and pour the mixture into the food processor.
- 3Process the mixture until it's very smooth.
- 4Store your smooth peanut butter in a sealed container in the fridge. It will be good for 2 weeks.
- 5For chunky peanut butter:.
- 6Take about 1/4 cup out of your 1 1/2 cups of peanuts and set them aside.
- 7Mix the rest of the peanuts with the oil and salt, and pour the mixture into the food processor.
- 8Process the mixture until it's very smooth, then stir in the peanuts that you had set aside.
- 9Process a few seconds more to create the chunks in your chunky peanut butter.
- 10Store your chunky peanut butter in a sealed container in the fridge. It will be good for 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Homemade! Ducky! Creamy or Chunky?
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 17
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g