Julie Tremmel's Note:
I think I found this recipe a few years ago in a Taste of Home Magazine. It has become a favorite for my children on kids movie night and we serve it with a big mug of hot cocoa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread (like you do with grilled cheese sandwiches).
- 2On two of the slices of bread spread an even layer of creamy peanut butter on the side that is not buttered.
- 3Top each of these two slices with an even layer of mini chocolate chips and then and even layer of mini marshmallows.
- 4Top each of these slices with the other 2 slices of bread buttered side out.
- 5Grill in a saute pan over medium heat until lightly browned on both sides and the marshmallows and chocolate chips are slightly melted and gooey.
- 6Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Grilled Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.4
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 462.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g