Recipe by Julie Tremmel
I think I found this recipe a few years ago in a Taste of Home Magazine. It has become a favorite for my children on kids movie night and we serve it with a big mug of hot cocoa.
- 4 slices bread
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter, at room temp
- 2 -3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread (like you do with grilled cheese sandwiches).
- On two of the slices of bread spread an even layer of creamy peanut butter on the side that is not buttered.
- Top each of these two slices with an even layer of mini chocolate chips and then and even layer of mini marshmallows.
- Top each of these slices with the other 2 slices of bread buttered side out.
- Grill in a saute pan over medium heat until lightly browned on both sides and the marshmallows and chocolate chips are slightly melted and gooey.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles and serve warm.