Recipe by QueenQT26
I know this probably sounds a little unusual, but I got it from vegweb.com and I'm curious to try it (haven't as of yet...). I actually think it sounds amazing, but I am obsessed with granola, peanut butter, and ice cream! It got good reviews on that website, so we'll see. This does not require an ice cream maker. It didn't specify, but I'd say a few hours in the freezer after it is made should do the trick.
- 1 banana (sliced and frozen)
- 2 -4 tablespoons peanut butter (depending on your taste)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 3⁄4 scoop protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup crushed granola cereal or 1⁄2 cup cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend ingredients in blender until you reach pancake batter-like consistency.
- If too thin, add more peanut butter. If too thick add more soymilk. If not sweet enough, add vegan maple syrup or agave nectar.
- Pour ice cream into freezer container, layering with crushe'd granola or cereal.
- Serve topped with more granola and/or fresh bananas.