Recipe by Alyxis
These are similar to the covered pretzels you can buy in bulk sections of grocery stores, but without the added milk.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Very yummy and fairly healthy. Used natural unsalted peanut butter and honey with good results. Suggest using pretzel rods rather than small twists. A soft fudgy layer surrounds the pretzel. While it adheres well, these do not harden up completely. The kids really enjoyed them. Would be good as a dip, too. I'd put the servings at least at 24. Thanks for sharing the recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter (preferably natural)
- 3⁄4 cup honey or 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (15 ounce) bagsof salted pretzels
- wax paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the chocolate chips, honey/maple syrup, and peanut butter in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for one minute, remove and stir to mix. If the mixture is not fully combined, microwave for 30 seconds and stire again. Repeat until the ingredients are fully combined.
- While microwaving lay the wax paper on a counter top. When the fudge is combined, coat the pretzels in it. Then lay them on the wax paper to cool.