Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
mmm... peanut butter
Make and share this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Add peanut butter and stir until smooth
- Add vanilla and splenda to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 pan that has been either buttered, Pam'ed or lined with wax paper
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- cooking time does not reflect refrigeration time.