Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas (6 to 8 inches in diameter)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry all-fruit spread or 1⁄4 cup pineapple spreadable fruit
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat granola
- Spread tortillas with peanut butter, then with spreadable fruit.
- Top with bananas.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Roll up tortillas.
Fabulous Dancer^ !! I made these to take for lunch at work. This wonderful wrap was so yummy and filling. PB&J with bananas never tasted so good. I am going to try these out on the rest of my family. Thanks for such a great idea.
This hit the spot. I didn't have granola on hand so I used Kelloggs Smart Start Cereal instead~it was good. I will have to try and get my kids to try this~~great for the lunchbox. Thanks for another great recipe Dancer!!
I had to give this a 5 star because of its simplicity!! After all, who doesn't like PB and jam or PB and bananas??