Recipe by Nicholas A.
This is a simple yet tasty snack to make when you have those cravings between meals.
- 4 corn tortillas or 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 tbsp of peanut butter evenly over each tortilla. Keep the peanut butter slightly away from the edges of the tortilla or it will drip out in the oven.
- Fold both sides of one tortilla slightly over. Roll the tortilla up from the bottom side until complete, like a tube. Repeat for each tortilla.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet in a toaster oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for five minutes.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over fajitas, if desired.