- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup shortening
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 24 milk chocolate miniature peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except peanut butter cups at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full. Press a peanut butter cup into batter until top edge is even with batter.
- Bake at 350ºF for 18 to 28 minutes or until tops spring back when touched lightly in center. Serve warm or cool.