Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cup Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (23 1/2 ounce) packagesupreme brownie mix (with can of chocolate syrup)
- 48 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease bottom only of a 13x9-inch pan.
- Mix brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies.
- Spread in pan.
- Put peanut butter cups in 6 rows of 8 each on top of brownie mix.
- Press peanut butter cups down into the brownie batter until they're even with top of batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes; cool for 2 hours before cutting into squares.
- Makes 48 small brownies or 24 larger ones.
These are really quick and easy with a very pretty presentation and who doesn't love peanut butter cups and brownies? I will be making this again especially for company, thanks!