Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oh, these are good. My peanut butter fanatic kids inhale these. A good vegan dessert if you use margarine.
- Cream margarine and brown sugar.
- Stir in flour.
- Press into un-greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- In saucepan combine granulated sugar and corn syrup; heat to boiling.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter chips and peanut butter.
- Stir until melted.
- Stir in cornflakes and spread over baked layer.
- Cut into squares while still warm.
Oh god - I made myself sick eating these (I couldn't stop). Very good.