Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from FitTv Blaine's Low Carb Kitchen.
- 1 cup sifted soy flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup artificial granulated brown sweetener
- 1⁄4 cup low-carb white artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons low-carb peanut butter
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallows (approx. 7 marshmallows for each s'more)
- 2 store bought low-carb chocolate candy bars
- Peanut Butter Cookie Preparation:(cookie recipe makes 24 cookies - 12 cookies left over - approximately 1 net carb per cookie).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sift together soy flour, baking powder and salt into bowl. Cream one stick of butter with both artificial sweeteners with mixer or wire whip for 1 minute. Add vanilla and peanut butter. Mix - 1 minute. Scrape sides of bowl with rubber spatula and add egg whites. Continue mixing an additional minute. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients until mixed.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon dough and form into balls. Place on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart and flatten with fork into circles. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until lightly brown. Remove from oven and let cool on rack.
- S'more assembly:.
- Make a sandwich using two cookies, 7 tiny marshmallows and one piece of chocolate in center. Wrap each "cookie sandwich" in 8" x 8" piece of foil and grill over medium high heat for about 5-7 minutes or until marshmallow and chocolate get gooey.