Recipe by bugsbunnyfan
This really looks like a really cool recipe.
Top Review by Tebo
I used ground up peanuts as the peanut butter. As a result it was "looser" than store bought. So I simply put the mixture in a 8X8 pan, sprinkled the coconut over it and froze it. I like it so much I'm serving them them in frozen squares. Thanks for the postbugsbunnyfan.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup seedless raisin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Put peanut butter, honey, raisins, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Mix and stir until everything is mixed together.
- Put the coconut on a plate and spread it evenly.
- Drop a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture onto the plate of coconut.
- Roll the mixture in the coconut until it is covered with coconut. Put finished candy on a clean plate.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have used all the mixture.
- Put the candy in the refrigerator. Chill until firm.