Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe, but it always turns out good.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cocoa Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
- Spread into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or just until set. I let mine set up on the counter or you could let it set up in the refrigerator.
- Store at room temperature.
This is such a simple recipe but the fudge is soooo good! It's a lot like a chocolate covered peanut butter cup but isn't as sickeningly sweet. I took it in to work and my coworkers raved over how smooth and creamy it was - they couldn't stop eating! This one's a keeper! :)