Recipe by Sweet Diane
I can't remember where I got this recipe, but it always turns out good.
Top Review by Chilicat
This is such a simple recipe but the fudge is soooo good! It's a lot like a chocolate covered peanut butter cup but isn't as sickeningly sweet. I took it in to work and my coworkers raved over how smooth and creamy it was - they couldn't stop eating! This one's a keeper! :)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
- Spread into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or just until set. I let mine set up on the counter or you could let it set up in the refrigerator.
- Store at room temperature.