Recipe by Ridinthewind
From the Casper Star Tribune
Top Review by AmyZoe
This was a definite make-again recipe. Used fresh ground peanut butter and real butter plus 2 whole eggs. Very rich and delicious. My mom thought the chocolate and peanut butter together reminded her of coffee. This is a definite make-again recipe. YUM! Made for Pick a Chef Spring 2012.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and milk and mix.
- Combine flour, powder and add to creamed mixture and mix.
- Divide batter in half.
- To one half add peanut butter and peanut butter chips and mix
- To the other half add cocoa and chocolate chips and mix.
- In a greased 9x9 in baking pan, spoon chocolate batter in eight mounds to form a checkerboard pattern.
- Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between them.
- Cut through batter with a knife to marblize.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes and cool.