From the Casper Star Tribune
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and milk and mix.
- Combine flour, powder and add to creamed mixture and mix.
- Divide batter in half.
- To one half add peanut butter and peanut butter chips and mix
- To the other half add cocoa and chocolate chips and mix.
- In a greased 9x9 in baking pan, spoon chocolate batter in eight mounds to form a checkerboard pattern.
- Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between them.
- Cut through batter with a knife to marblize.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes and cool.