1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Brownies
From the Casper Star Tribune
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugars.
- 2Add eggs and milk and mix.
- 3Combine flour, powder and add to creamed mixture and mix.
- 4Divide batter in half.
- 5To one half add peanut butter and peanut butter chips and mix
- 6To the other half add cocoa and chocolate chips and mix.
- 7In a greased 9x9 in baking pan, spoon chocolate batter in eight mounds to form a checkerboard pattern.
- 8Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between them.
- 9Cut through batter with a knife to marblize.
- 10Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes and cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter