Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another recipe that's a favorite of mine, good for taking to potlucks, and holiday gatherings and they are fun to make. Anyone who likes chocolate and peanut butter together will love these. You might want to make a separate batch for yourself as these tend to disappear fast.
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (18 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 lb large hershey's chocolate bar
- 1 1⁄2 paraffin wax block
- Melt all chocolate (chips and bar) and wax together in a double boiler.
- Keep stirring, leave on warm.
- Mix softened butter, and peanut butter.
- Add powdered sugar, mix, then add rice krispies and mix well.
- Roll into small balls, and dip into melted chocolate and set on waxed paper.
- Let set up for several minutes to cool and let chocolate harden and enjoy!