Barb Gertz's Note:
The recipe comes from SPLENDA, make a good cookie for Diabetics. Per serving is 1 starch and 1 fat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place butter, SPLENDA,brown sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- 3Mix with electric mixer until the mixture is light and creamy, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after addition.
- 5Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Add peanut butter and stir until well mixed.
- 8Add chocolate and mix briefly.
- 9Roll cookie dough into 48 balls using approx.1 Tablespoon dough per ball.
- 10Place balls on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- 11Dip a fork into water and press a crisscross pattern into the top of each cookie.
- 12Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies (SPLENDA)
Serving Size: 1 (1261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 141.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g