1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunkers
mary winecoff's Note:
Nothing like a great 5 ingredient recipe! I made these twice as big as they called for and baked them for 18 minutes each. I used a devil's food cake mix....this was so easy and so good! This comes from the cookbook "Cake Mix Cookies".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a large mixing bowl place half of the cake mix along with the peanut butter, softened butter and eggs.
- 4Blend with an electric mixer set on medium-high speed 1-2 minutes, until blended and smooth.
- 5Stir in the remaining cake mix and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- 6Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes or until set a edges and just barely set at center.
- 8Cool 1 minute on sheets.
- 9Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunkers
Serving Size: 1 (1079 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1203.3
- Calories from Fat 680
- Total Fat 75.6 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 219.6 mg
- Sodium 1444.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 75.4 g
- Protein 22.1 g