Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Nothing like a great 5 ingredient recipe! I made these twice as big as they called for and baked them for 18 minutes each. I used a devil's food cake mix....this was so easy and so good! This comes from the cookbook "Cake Mix Cookies".
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl place half of the cake mix along with the peanut butter, softened butter and eggs.
- Blend with an electric mixer set on medium-high speed 1-2 minutes, until blended and smooth.
- Stir in the remaining cake mix and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set a edges and just barely set at center.
- Cool 1 minute on sheets.
- Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
I made these for hubby's work so I made them kinda small and it worked out great! They are very good and chocolaty. Made for 1-2-3 Hits Tag Game 2010.
Nice cookies. I used devils food chocolate cake mix. I also used 1/2 milk chocolate chips and 1/2 peanut butter chips. Next time I may throw in some extra peanut butter.
Yummy cookies, I made them for our Rose Show. They were a big hit. Am passing along the recipe to Grand-daughters. Thank you Mary, I will be making these again.