Recipe by Andtototoo!
This is a fast, easy and delicious recipe that will receive many compliments. This makes a lot, so is perfect for a potluck or other large gatherings.
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 lbs butter, melted
- 3 cups smooth peanut butter
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl blend together the powdered sugar and the graham cracker crumbs.
- Add half of the melted butter and all of the peanut butter and stir again until well blended.
- Press mixture into a buttered 9" x 13" cake pan and smooth the top with the back of a large spoon.
- Melt the cocolate chips and blend in the remaining melted butter. Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and refrigerate until chilled.
- Cut into squares to serve.