Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great snack that I found in a kids cookbook.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup sugar-free grape jelly
- 1 (10 ounce) packagereese's peanut butter chips
- Heat oven to 375°F Grease 9-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flours, splenda, baking powder. With pastry blender, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg, blend well. Reserve 1 cup of mixture. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of the pan. Stir jelly to soften, spread evenly over the crust.
- Stir together peanut butter chips and reserved crust mixture, sprinkle over the jelly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.